Operation RoundUp For Charity
Visit Cardwell Home Center in Indianapolis, IN
😃 Round-Up Your Change To The Nearest Dollar Amount At Check-Out! That’s All You Have To Do To Help Donate To This Wonderful Program That Is Impacting Thousands Around The World.
😍 Invest Your Spare Change Easily And Quickly at Check-Out. Just Tell Our Friendly Cashier You Would Like To Round Up! Your Donation Will Go Directly to Operation Round-Up For Charity.
Where Your Donation Goes To…
Quick Facts About PHP (People Helping People) Network:
- Our network of world changers yield real results that are sustainable and transformational. Each cent given goes directly to combating housing, hunger, health, and education crisis’ around the world. We connect people and organizations together to change lives, break the cycle of crisis, and provide hope.
- People Helping People is a non-profit dedicated to providing hope through the means of housing, hunger, health, and education. We focus on bringing a network of people and organizations together to break the cycle of crisis and to yield real results that are sustainable and transformational.
- We provide sustainable solutions that deliver hope and break the cycle of crisis
- Dedicated to sustainable change.
Our holistic approach to combatting the cycle of crisis around the world—through housing, hunger, health, and education initiatives—delivers real change that empowers, sustains, and provides HOPE.
PHP Partners: Convoy of Hope, The Fuller Center for Housing, and TIMMY Global Health
🌎 In partnership with members of our Hope Coalition, we serve people around the world.
- We have served over 1 Million+ Meals
- Built 300+ Homes
- Provided 3.2 Million Pounds of Relief Supplies
- 1500+ People Impacted In Total
- Facilitated $1.5 Million in Land Acquisitions
- Provided 6,000+ Clinicals
- 500+ Wheelchairs Distributed
- Early Breast Cancer Detection Programs for Women Provided
- 7,000+ Woman Given Medical Treatment in Rural and Urban Cities
- 500+ Medical Patient Follow-Ups
- 17 breast Reconstruction Surgeries
- 6,000+ Women Benefited from Chemotherapy
🌎 The number of people globally who are living in poverty remains unacceptably high. In 2015, an estimated 735 million people were living on less than $1.90 a day.
🎓 Provided 30 Collegiate Scholarships
💼 Enabled the Creation of 30 Businesses
🎓 Provided Vocational Education Training
Give The Gift of Music
🎻 The People Helping People Network is working to fund the purchase of 50 stringed orchestra instruments for the k-8 scholars at Phalen Leadership Academies in Indianapolis. We know music plays a critical role in the development of children and we want to help provide the gift of music.
🎻 We will also be accepting gently used stringed instruments of any size (violins, violas, cellos, and double basses).
💵 Drop-off donations should be delivered to the following: Cardwell Do It Best Home Center, 3205 Madison Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana 46227
Receipts for in-kind donations are available upon request. If you have questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
😢 Over 123,000 school closures are impacting 54.8 million students and their families.
😍 GENYOUth, the child health and wellness nonprofit, and SAP, market leader in enterprise software sales, believe that the most promising solutions come from the efforts of public and private sectors working together. In that spirit, they joined forces to create the SAP4Kids Program, which helps families find food and other critical resources during this crisis.
😍 GENYOUth has also launched a COVID-19 School Nutrition Fund that provides grants of up to $3,000 per school to supply much-needed resources for meal distribution and delivery to help ensure that our children continue getting nutritious meals.
😍 Through the combined power of SAP technology and GENYOUth’s unmatched access to school communities, these programs aim to connect people to local resources, while also providing ways that organizations can offer additional support.
Some Sad Facts In The World:
😢 Almost 1 billion people currently live in slums. By 2030, UN-Habitat estimates that 3 billion people will need access to adequate and affordable housing.
😢 In 2017 the number of undernourished people is estimated to have increased to 821 million – around one out of every nine people in the world.
😢 Each and every day in 2016, 15,000 children died before reaching their fifth birthday.
Did You Know?
The Founder of the People Helping People Network is Jeff Cardwell.
On September 4, 2001, Jeff launched the “People Helping People” radio network, which aired weekly on several radio stations in Central Indiana.
- In September of 2005, Jeff led a first response team of volunteers to assist the survivors of “Hurricane Katrina” delivering more than 2 million pounds of donated relief items within the first 60 days after the storm. That year, Jeff traveled to Pattaya, Thailand for the third ‘Global Summit on Peace through Tourism.’ With more than 60 nations represented, Jeff presented his views on traveling with a purpose and the new concept of worldwide “voluntourism.”
- In late 2005, Jeff was elected to serve on the board of directors for the Fuller Center for Housing which was founded by Millard Fuller, former Chair and founder of Habitat for Humanity International.
- In May of 2011, Jeff received the “Spirit of Independents’ Award” from the North American Retail Hardware Association for his humanitarian work at home and abroad.
- Jeff continues to pursue his passion to alleviate poverty around the world through The People Helping People Network which has expanded to nearly a dozen countries.
You and your friends can change lives today. Round-Up Your Change To The Nearest Dollar Amount At Check-Out! That’s All You Have To Do To Help Donate To This Wonderful Program That Is Impacting Thousands Around The World. Stop by Cardwell Home Center in Indianapolis, IN to change a life today!